Scan
Scan
  • Threads: 91
May 31st, 2014 at 7:26:24 PM permalink
This weeks interview of the author of The Moneymaker Effect was one of the best shows they ever had. He had a ton of interesting info and the hosts mostly stayed out of his way and let him talk.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
June 1st, 2014 at 4:52:45 AM permalink
Congratulations GWAE, nice to hear a member doing well! Didn't know you wrote a book!

Oh. The radio program.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
June 1st, 2014 at 5:12:00 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

Congratulations GWAE, nice to hear a member doing well! Didn't know you wrote a book!

Oh. The radio program.

hahaha, damn bad choice of monikers.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
June 1st, 2014 at 6:10:53 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Oh. The radio program.

Since you explained the source of your name, I always read it in my head correctly as "gambling without an edge."
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
June 1st, 2014 at 6:38:52 PM permalink
Quote: AcesAndEights

Quote: GWAE

Oh. The radio program.

Since you explained the source of your name, I always read it in my head correctly as "gambling without an edge."

I think I am going to make it my tag line since I get a PM about it every 2 weeks or so.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Scan
Scan
  • Threads: 91
June 2nd, 2014 at 1:58:45 PM permalink
In that case I would go with GW/OAE
  • Jump to: