MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
January 19th, 2013 at 11:46:02 AM permalink
Yeah, interesting show.

As for the negative comments about the program: just consider their source.
"What, me worry?"
Ahigh
Ahigh
  • Threads: 90
January 19th, 2013 at 12:08:23 PM permalink
It's a universal constant. There are just way more electrons in the universe than protons.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091230052049AA7mkR7

All the Plasma gas and ion clouds hang out here on WOV, I guess.

The real world is a difference place where things are more balanced.

aahigh.com
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1491
January 21st, 2013 at 10:14:16 AM permalink
I'm back in Vegas and just uploaded the show to the usual place.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
January 21st, 2013 at 1:59:02 PM permalink
Quote: Paradigm

I listened to the Show last night after having read all the comments. I have to say this is a harsh crowd at times.

Even without the confirmation from Wiz and Teddy, I could tell that Bob was stuggling with a cold. And while at times I also get irritated at Bob, I didn't find his performance that distracting.

Teddy did a great job and at times he was even helpful at keeping the conversation on track. When the discussion started to digress on the nuances of the Jeopardy "clicker", I loved it when Teddy said something to the effect of let's move on as that is only of interest to the few folks that might actually get on the show.

I didn't mind Bob jumping in with his comments at what he had done. I want to hear that as well. He was pretty careful to indicate that the game Teddy was playing was much harder than when he was in the comp game. It was easier or higher edges could be achieved I recall him saying.....this was a tip of the cap to Teddy performing his magic in a much tougher game than Bob did.

I was really expecting to be piling on with the comments after reading all that negativity that was posted, but I just can't get there. To each his own, we likely all hear what we want to hear and filter out the rest. I am sure I did that with some of the negatives pointed out in the Show.

Keep up the good work Bob & Wiz, obviously it is getting a reaction out there and that is all you want when in the entertainment world!

I feel the same way, I enjoyed the interview and then came here to find everyone bashing it. Tough crowd indeed.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
dfens
dfens
  • Threads: 1
January 21st, 2013 at 2:36:10 PM permalink
I listened to the show and really enjoyed it. Thank you Teddys for putting the information out there! I've listened to all the GWAE episodes and you are definitely one of the best guests on the show.

I just recently passed my CPA exams but the Bar Exam is about 1000% harder. I think people don't realize how challenging it is to prep for the exam while working. Best of luck to you! And when you pass are you going to take Bob Nersesian's place on the show to answer our legal questions related to gambling?
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
January 24th, 2013 at 3:08:30 PM permalink
Who's on the show tonight? Teddy I hope?
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
  • Jump to: