Thread Rating:

GeorgePane
GeorgePane
  • Threads: 14
February 25th, 2015 at 4:20:15 AM permalink
what do you think guys of this system
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9o4JHbHaTs
i know he is pretty lucky but there are so little ways to lose
can i wait as frank scoblete says until a hot shooter hits 5 points they try to bet this . if lost wait that shooter again

its my first time to vegas and i think craps is a good game (i suck at throwing dice) so im gonna bet on others
do you reccomend hardways on 4 and 10?

any other good bets except iron cross , pass line or dont pass?
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
February 25th, 2015 at 5:34:28 AM permalink
Quote: GeorgePane

I simulated this game for tens of thousands of rolls using WinCraps Pro after seeing this video last year.

It does not perform well.

When I tested it against the 7,600 rolls in Midgley's book, it barely went positive and busted out a 5K bankroll at around 2,500 rolls.

A simpler, far less aggressive system never lost more than $100 of the 5K bankroll, and gained 28% for the same 7,600 rolls.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
February 25th, 2015 at 6:41:41 AM permalink
Michael has to love the fact that the dude uses his free online game for the demo
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
February 25th, 2015 at 6:51:43 AM permalink

there are so little ways to lose

The system starts out with a bunch of hedging, not sure where it goes from there. Yes, there are less ways to lose when hedging. Don't ever get suckered in to that kind of thinking. The game has negative expectation, so when you hedge, you lower the chances that you will get a positive outcome instead; this is good for the house. This is called lowering the variance.

Yes, there is risk when you bet without hedging. But variance is your friend in negative expectation*. Without dispute, if the variance goes to zero [as when you bet every number in roulette including the zeroes] it literally becomes impossible to win.

he also says 3x4x5x is the worst offering on odds he knows of. Real knowledgeable guy. I quit watching.

*Some players feel there can still be too much variance. Even if 'this is you', it makes no sense to make high variance bets then hedge to lower variance
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
mustangsally
mustangsally
  • Threads: 25
February 25th, 2015 at 10:05:14 AM permalink

that looks to be picked at here
Best CRAPS Strategy - turn $300 into $4000+
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/16279-craps-hedge-play/

He uses nice key words and runs ads to start the video
Google money

can i wait as frank scoblete says until a hot shooter hits 5 points they try to bet this . if lost wait that shooter again

you mean frank scoblete 5 count?

try the 6 count and bet method or
the Alan M 4 count and run

both outperform (lose less) frank scobletes' 5 count method
the math has been done and the two methods are not mine

its my first time to vegas

yahoo!

and i think craps is a good game

I know it is a good game so I agree with you

(i suck at throwing dice)

why?
what do you mean?
I would rather bet on your throws unless you can not roll both and hit the back wall

so im gonna bet on others

i have way more fun doing just that
and win way more real $$$$, not play computer money

do you reccomend hardways on 4 and 10?

I personally do, so yes
actually any hardway is fun

have fun!
Sally

any other good bets except iron cross , pass line or dont pass?

haha
any bet that will win on the very next roll is a good bet to make, no matter what an expert will tell you
trust me
I know
I Heart Vi Hart
GeorgePane
GeorgePane
March 2nd, 2015 at 5:37:56 AM permalink
well the possibility to turn to 4000$ is really low
but what is to 1000$? it doesnt involve wild 500$ bets and you play the same thing every time... is it worth to try until reaching 1000$?
GeorgePane
GeorgePane
March 2nd, 2015 at 5:38:57 AM permalink
any ideas?
  • Jump to: