dwm
dwm
  • Threads: 33
May 17th, 2012 at 11:19:21 AM permalink
Having excellent results, latest session was a $650 win playing 10 hrs using the following:

Start the new shooter with pass-odds and one come-odds bet. IF get a hit on either of these 2 bets, then go to two come-odds bets, if get another hit, then go to 3 come bets and then continue with pass-odds and 3 come-odds bets max for the remainder of the hand. Then start anew on the next new shooter.

If playing with $5 pass and $20 odds as I did, need $1000 day session bankroll for optimum chances of winning which is 20x max exposure per shooter. Have played it only for one day thusfar, playing several sessions, but the results were so good that wanted to share it with my fellow craps diehards..
guido111
guido111
  • Threads: 10
May 17th, 2012 at 5:47:06 PM permalink
Quote: dwm

Having excellent results, latest session was a $650 win playing 10 hrs using the following:

Yes, but have not ALL of your methods, and there have been many, shown excellent results. I have not been counting.

Start the new shooter with pass-odds and one come-odds bet.
IF get a hit on either of these 2 bets, then go to two come-odds bets, if get another hit, then go to 3 come bets and then continue with pass-odds and 3 come-odds bets max for the remainder of the hand.
Then start anew on the next new shooter.

Why max 3? That makes 4 bets all with -ev.
On that "hot roll" that everyone waits for, you will be kicking yourself NOT making more come bets and pressing your come bets.

If playing with $5 pass and $20 odds as I did, need $1000 day session bankroll for optimum chances of winning which is 20x max exposure per shooter.
Have played it only for one day thusfar, playing several sessions, but the results were so good that wanted to share it with my fellow craps diehards..

You take 4X odds. A bit strange do you agree?
Why not program this into WinCraps and show us the results one can expect per session.
You should be able to that by now.

Enjoy the entertainment!
dwm
dwm
May 17th, 2012 at 10:37:07 PM permalink
Another easy $360 win playing the latest scheme spelled out above.

Guido: Methods, systems do not work as the math shows and wincraps will verify the losing aspect, scheme is a better word for gambling and I have tried many as you know. Most players simply do the same ole, same ole with the same losing results. This is NOT a winning system but simply a betting scheme with a decent chance of a winning session.
The $20 odds is based on bankroll, need 20x max $ exposure per shooter. Will be upping the odds bet gradually, if it continues to perform well. Four total bets using my expansion scheme is about right on a good hand, not too many but enough especially when just starting with pass-odds. Personally do not believe pressing helps in lifetime play. Do not be afraid to try a different betting scheme, keep an open mind, you may just come up with something better. This game is entertaining IF you have a winning day..
WizardofEngland
WizardofEngland
  • Threads: 61
May 18th, 2012 at 4:36:47 AM permalink
I didnt read any of this, but it doesn't work.
http://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/general/10042-woes-black-sheep-game-ii/#post151727
dwm
dwm
May 19th, 2012 at 11:37:38 AM permalink
dwm
dwm
May 19th, 2012 at 11:37:39 AM permalink
It did NOT work last night, still a minimal profit overall in 3 day sessions so feel fortunate. Gambling means winning AND losing.
guido111
guido111
  • Threads: 10
May 19th, 2012 at 1:00:13 PM permalink

It did NOT work last night, still a minimal profit overall in 3 day sessions so feel fortunate.

Sure it did.
With no time limits, per session,
You have almost a 65% chance of winning at least $500 or a 35% chance of losing $1000
Average in 100 sessions, 65 winning sessions and 35 losing sessions.

But all craps players want to always win more.

You have about a 43% chance of winning at least $1000 or a 57% chance of losing $1000
Average in 100 sessions, 43 winning sessions and 57 losing sessions.

Gambling means winning AND losing.

The longer one plays making multiple wagers, the greater the chance of seeing more losing sessions while trying to win more each session.

You have posted at least 5 different craps playing methods.
Why not place them on small cards in your pocket, play some pocket pool, and before a new shooter comes out, pull out one card at random to tell you how you are going to play.
Maybe you can have a Mulligan rule and if you do not like the first draw, you can draw again, with or without replacement.

Enjoy playing Craps!
  • Jump to: