DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 24
March 25th, 2017 at 10:01:04 AM permalink
This is either: 1) Steen steps in and produces the sim to give the answer, or 2) Joel does that work himself with Win Craps.

Produce a few hundred or thousand sessions of x rolls or x seven outs and see how often it wins or loses and the final score.
JoelDeze
JoelDeze
  • Threads: 42
April 1st, 2017 at 11:16:38 AM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

You put a lot of thought into this.. I wouldn't say it is a winning strategy however. Tell me where you find the 7 to come every 8.5 rolls... please! You are lucky if you get 3 numbers before the 7.

This will help answer your question. Go to the bottom of the page.

Mean = 8.525510

But, since the 7 is the last number you can subtract one. In this case we are looking at 7.5 rolls before a 7 is rolled.
“Know where to find information and how to use it; that is the secret of success.” – Albert Einstein
DeMango
DeMango
April 1st, 2017 at 12:32:16 PM permalink
Hey Einstein! That 8.52510 would also include the comeout 7!
JoelDeze
JoelDeze
April 1st, 2017 at 2:36:57 PM permalink
Quote: DeMango

And where did I say it didn't Captain Obvious?
“Know where to find information and how to use it; that is the secret of success.” – Albert Einstein
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 75
April 1st, 2017 at 7:05:35 PM permalink
Quote: DeMango

Quote: JoelDeze

This rudeness is uncalled for. Warning.
"If the house lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game."
DeMango
DeMango
April 3rd, 2017 at 11:51:40 AM permalink

If you think you will get 8+ rolls with only one seven, as you imply, prepare for bankruptcy !
JoelDeze
JoelDeze
April 3rd, 2017 at 12:17:59 PM permalink
My last 7 sessions:

4 points
4 points
3 points
2 points
3 points
4 points
1 point

If anyone is near twin river that wants to verify I'm happy to oblige. My DI improved after my wrist injury and I do believe that I have a solid wrist locking throw.

I also can verify that a major influence into controlling dice is being able to greatly influence one die. Not two. My roll average used to be 12. It's now up to 17 over the last 20 sessions.

Playing anything but 7 works fine. Although I'm pressing and placing place bets with field wins. Yesterday I earned $740 on my first roll and had more than $600 on the place bets. The most difficult thing to do is to take bets down or reset them. Especially if you are rolling well and have confidence.

The offer stands for anyone near Twin River that wants to verify.
DeMango
DeMango
April 3rd, 2017 at 1:40:17 PM permalink
Okay, my apologies. Did not know you were a DI.
VideoBJ
VideoBJ
  • Threads: 1
April 13th, 2017 at 4:23:44 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

This rudeness is uncalled for. Warning.

Is there a double standard here?

When DeMango uses the term "Hey Einstein", you don't see a rudeness comment.

But when JoelDeze makes a "measured response" to DeMango's rude comment, it is JoelDeze who gets the warning.

It would be nice if moderator treated each person fairly.
VideoBJ
VideoBJ
  • Threads: 1
April 13th, 2017 at 4:34:19 PM permalink

If anyone is near twin river that wants to verify I'm happy to oblige. My DI improved after my wrist injury and I do believe that I have a solid wrist locking throw.

I also can verify that a major influence into controlling dice is being able to greatly influence one die. Not two. My roll average used to be 12. It's now up to 17 over the last 20 sessions.

1. Statistics tell us you only need one of the dice to be biased (two dice is nice but one die is sufficient) to get or effect non-random rolls, and this gets to point #2

2. You need to give us the raw data so we can calculate the chi-square statistics, use degree of freedom and obtain the p value, and gets to point #3

3. It would be nice if the person or source of the data is independent of you. For example, people who play Aruze bubble crap can rely on the game recording the last 15 results at a time.

As you know, anyone can claim or assert "anything" on the internet. Independent verification is so important to support a claim.

• Jump to: