DonPedro
DonPedro
  • Threads: 92
August 16th, 2011 at 9:18:04 AM permalink
Is this a type o ???

I just saw this in the LVBJS, not sure how a 6D H17 D10/11 can have that low a HE ???

Will be on the strip labor day weekend, any comments on current playing conditions ?
" If I had the money and the drinking capacity, I'd probably live at a blackjak table and let my life go to hell." Don Pedro
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
August 16th, 2011 at 9:23:09 AM permalink
Quote: DonPedro

Is this a type o ???

I just saw this in the LVBJS, not sure how a 6D H17 D10/11 can have that low a HE ???

Will be on the strip labor day weekend, any comments on current playing conditions ?

mysterious things like this are sometimes explained by the payout on BJ itself, can that be it?
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
benbakdoff
benbakdoff
  • Threads: 17
August 16th, 2011 at 12:53:30 PM permalink
A 6 deck game with single deck rules? It's got to be a typo or some other mistake. Go back to the survey and click on H.Edge to get them all from lowest to highest. No 3-2 game has a house edge as high as this one would be.
JuniorWiz
JuniorWiz
  • Threads: 7
September 2nd, 2011 at 2:03:06 PM permalink
Quote: benbakdoff

A 6 deck game with single deck rules? It's got to be a typo or some other mistake. Go back to the survey and click on H.Edge to get them all from lowest to highest. No 3-2 game has a house edge as high as this one would be.

I am not going to look, but it might have surrender. Also, there were mistakes in the survey, which the wiz corrected.
benbakdoff
benbakdoff
  • Threads: 17
September 2nd, 2011 at 3:11:01 PM permalink
There is no surrender and no double after split. The corrected house edge is .96%. Someone ought to get arrested for offering that garbage.
  • Jump to: