odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
May 20th, 2011 at 10:50:19 AM permalink
On this WoO game, you can either Rebet or first hit New Hand, then hit Rebet.

After puzzling over this for a long time, it occurred to me that perhaps the game is going through shoes without a signal that it is going to a new shoe. Hitting "New Hand" resets all this? Or can someone explain what it does do?
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
Croupier
Croupier
  • Threads: 58
May 20th, 2011 at 10:55:33 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

On this WoO game, you can either Rebet or first hit New Hand, then hit Rebet.

After puzzling over this for a long time, it occurred to me that perhaps the game is going through shoes without a signal that it is going to a new shoe. Hitting "New Hand" resets all this? Or can someone explain what it does do?

I think new hand is for if you wanted to place a different amount down as a bet (eg Martingaling losses). Rebet just bets the same.

EDIT - just tried it, Looks like im wrong. Im also stumped now.
[This space is intentionally left blank]
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
May 20th, 2011 at 11:19:46 AM permalink
Rebet = Clear the cards from the last hand and bet the same amount as the last hand.
New hand = Clear the cards from the last hand and make a new bet.

As I recall, it shuffles after every hand.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
Croupier
Croupier
  • Threads: 58
May 20th, 2011 at 11:59:27 AM permalink
Makes sense. looks like the confusion is coming from the fact that the rebet button doesnt automatically deal a new hand,.
[This space is intentionally left blank]
  • Jump to: