Thread Rating:

Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux 
Joined: Aug 18, 2014
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 867
May 9th, 2017 at 8:46:04 PM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

I'll also have to do some food shopping, which I have never done in my life,



I still lean to the no on, "is this a real person?"
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux 
Joined: Aug 18, 2014
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 867
May 9th, 2017 at 8:56:54 PM permalink
Quote: RS

https://youtu.be/lvnpyLYM33o



This is a damn gold mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnSd-E3Hb3Y
ZenKinG
ZenKinG
Joined: May 3, 2016
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 362
May 10th, 2017 at 2:51:14 AM permalink
You know, I'm starting to get sick of all the sarcastic comments. My questions are sincere and all I want to know is peoples experience of cross country driving and if they got pulled over and were questioned about money etc in the car. This is my first ever road trip and all I'm asking is for advice.

Its amazing that people think I'm some kind of troll, I'm just stressing out on what to do and the best way to get to vegas. I'm not a huge fan of banks and rather have cash on hand to play although I do use both and deposit and withdraw from time to time. Everything I have said from my first post on this site has been legitimate. If you think I'm honestly wasting my time and life trolling blackjack forums, then idk what to say. Ironic that people crticize me for being paranoid and casinos out to get me, but then are paranoid themselves saying all I do is troll and if 'I'm a real person'? Just sick of it
Wong Halves Full Indices ------------ LoneWoLF >
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 49
  • Posts: 5113
May 10th, 2017 at 3:03:07 AM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

You know, I'm starting to get sick of all the sarcastic comments. My questions are sincere and all I want to know is peoples experience of cross country driving and if they got pulled over and were questioned about money etc in the car. This is my first ever road trip and all I'm asking is for advice.

Its amazing that people think I'm some kind of troll, I'm just stressing out on what to do and the best way to get to vegas. I'm not a huge fan of banks and rather have cash on hand to play although I do use both and deposit and withdraw from time to time. Everything I have said from my first post on this site has been legitimate. If you think I'm honestly wasting my time and life trolling blackjack forums, then idk what to say. Ironic that people crticize me for being paranoid and casinos out to get me, but then are paranoid themselves saying all I do is troll and if 'I'm a real person'? Just sick of it



People would take you seriously if you took them seriously.
"should of played 'Go Fish' today ya peasant" -typoontrav
Boz
Boz
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
  • Threads: 134
  • Posts: 3428
May 10th, 2017 at 4:28:25 AM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

Quote: Tanko

It would be easier and safer if you had TSA Pre Check, which allows you to avoid the lines and breeze through security with less hassle.

The cost is $85 for a five year membership.

We just returned from Vegas and saved lots of time and aggravation at both airports with Pre Check.



Yea I've heard that TSA pre-check is good for an AP.

I wish more people would post their stores of traveling cross country and not getting pulled over. This thread has made me overly paranoid and that my bankroll has a 99% chance of being stolen by cops before I get to Vegas



Most people do NOT have a 99% chance of getting their bankroll stolen, but you might. The threat is real but common sense reduces the risk. Please listen to the advice offered here. These guys can and will help you, if you open your minds to others opinions. Or don't. There will also be people in Vegas willing to "help" you as well.
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 47
  • Posts: 1627
Thanks for this post from:
Rigondeaux
May 10th, 2017 at 7:21:00 AM permalink
When you check into the Siegel Suites, don't make the mistake of letting one of your neighbors hold your bankroll.
Instead spread it equally amongst a dozen or so. Much safer than a bank.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
Mooseton
Mooseton
Joined: Sep 6, 2010
  • Threads: 14
  • Posts: 496
Thanks for this post from:
ZenKinG
May 10th, 2017 at 12:30:36 PM permalink
Quote: speedycrap

I will take bets up to $100. 3-2 odds. If u bet $10, u will win $15. Zen is not coming to Vegas by month's end.
Betting window is open now for business.



I'll take that for $100. How to prove he made it on time though?

Edit: Start packing ZK!
$1700, 18, 19, 1920, 40, 60,... :/ Thx 'Do it again'. I'll try
BTLWI
BTLWI
Joined: Nov 6, 2013
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 288
Thanks for this post from:
ncfatcatmonet0412
May 10th, 2017 at 1:29:55 PM permalink
I've driven AZ to WI or the other direction half a dozen times and have never been pulled over. Why do you think you'll get pulled over? Why do you think the cop will suspect you have a big bankroll stashed in the car? If you stick to 5-7 MPH over the speed limit on the interstate you should have no issues.

Use the Waze app to be notified ahead of time for police up ahead. I'd say it alerts you to 90% of cops, the other 10% just got there and nobody has reported them yet.
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 3137
May 10th, 2017 at 2:20:42 PM permalink
Quote: speedycrap

I will take bets up to $100. 3-2 odds. If u bet $10, u will win $15. Zen is not coming to Vegas by month's end.
Betting window is open now for business.



I will give 4 to 1 that he isn't in Vegas this weekend as he had said he would.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 1128
May 10th, 2017 at 2:33:33 PM permalink
Quote: BTLWI

I've driven AZ to WI or the other direction half a dozen times and have never been pulled over. Why do you think you'll get pulled over? Why do you think the cop will suspect you have a big bankroll stashed in the car? If you stick to 5-7 MPH over the speed limit on the interstate you should have no issues.

Use the Waze app to be notified ahead of time for police up ahead. I'd say it alerts you to 90% of cops, the other 10% just got there and nobody has reported them yet.



Hold up, people voluntarily go to Wisconsim more than once? Amazing.

  • Jump to: