DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
  • Threads: 161
April 20th, 2017 at 5:19:14 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Quote: RS

If they have pink chips AND round up AND don't have quarters, then they'd round $11.25 payout up to $11.50, which would be 1 Red, 1 Pink, and 4 Whites ($1's).

I mean, unless they're rounding up to full dollar amounts...but in that case, having pinks wouldn't make sense.

Oh yeah that makes sense. Not sure why I didn't think of that. Damn maths

I'll tell you why; because you think in dollars. Dealers are trained to think in chips. I.E. that $7.50 bet with a BJ does NOT get paid $11.25 rounded. It is paid this way: a red and pink paid to the red, four whites paid to the pink.
Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? Note that the same could be said for Religion. I.E. Religion is nothing more than organized superstition.
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
  • Threads: 161
April 20th, 2017 at 5:24:16 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Are the pink chips only playable at black jack everywhere? I tried using them at craps and wasn't allowed.

If you had two then usually they'll allow it. But they'll act as if it's currency and not put them on the layout.

I.e. If you bet two pinks, they'll swap it for a red, and put the pinks into the drop box.
Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? Note that the same could be said for Religion. I.E. Religion is nothing more than organized superstition.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 24
April 20th, 2017 at 7:44:08 AM permalink
Hey guys, I'm not gonna stick around, contribute back to the forum, or anything... give me detailed answers and responses to my question.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.

• Jump to: