aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
October 28th, 2014 at 7:04:02 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Glad to hear he is still doing another brick, it works perfectly with Schools out.
I'm pretty active in the music taping community. (taping lol, old term from this old deadhead :-) Sd cards these days
If I see the show you attended posted, I'll let you know.

Pretty cool - thanks tera!
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
October 28th, 2014 at 8:53:48 PM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

Will do - it is just tough as the formatting code from www.tinypic.com differs from the code called for on the forums so I have to remove brackets and wording

to the powers that be here - is there any chance we can allow the code generated by www.tinypic.com to work here

the code allowed here for posting pics is

Quote: wov

[ img=URL]

whereas tiny pic generates
Quote: tinypic

[IMG]URL[/IMG]

so, in order to post pics here that I upload to tinypic, I have to take out the first "]" then add an "=" sign then take out "[/IMG"

doing this on an iPhone is annoying but, I am not sure anyone sympathizes with me lol

ace,

FWIW, I think you would find it slightly easier to use the last of the 4 boxes on tinypic, type [ IMG= , paste your link, and type ], rather than having to edit what tinypic generates. But both are slightly a pain. Any coding change here would have to come from JB.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
October 29th, 2014 at 4:29:51 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Quote: aceofspades

Will do - it is just tough as the formatting code from www.tinypic.com differs from the code called for on the forums so I have to remove brackets and wording

to the powers that be here - is there any chance we can allow the code generated by www.tinypic.com to work here

the code allowed here for posting pics is

Quote: wov

[ img=URL]

whereas tiny pic generates
Quote: tinypic

[IMG]URL[/IMG]

so, in order to post pics here that I upload to tinypic, I have to take out the first "]" then add an "=" sign then take out "[/IMG"

doing this on an iPhone is annoying but, I am not sure anyone sympathizes with me lol

ace,

FWIW, I think you would find it slightly easier to use the last of the 4 boxes on tinypic, type [ IMG= , paste your link, and type ], rather than having to edit what tinypic generates. But both are slightly a pain. Any coding change here would have to come from JB.

Thanks BBB - I will check out the coding next time I use it :)
  • Jump to: