Thread Rating:

TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR
Joined: Feb 26, 2017
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 10
March 5th, 2017 at 10:20:36 AM permalink
Hi, does anyone know which casino bet in most likely to win two times in a row?

I read that Blackjack is the LEAST likely to have a streak. And Baccarat is the Most Likely to have a streak. But I don't know the reasoning behind this. Is there any validity to this?

Also, I have a question about the PASS LINE and DON'T PASS in Craps. I know they are both pretty close as far as odds of winning. HOWEVER, is one more LIKELY to win TWO in a row than the other bet?

It seems with the SEVEN being the most likely to be rolled, one of these bets would be more likely than the other to win 2 in a row. I don't know.

Thanks for your input!
Paigowdan
Paigowdan
Joined: Apr 28, 2010
  • Threads: 114
  • Posts: 5649
Thanks for this post from:
slackyhacky
March 5th, 2017 at 10:59:35 AM permalink
The Lay 4/10 in craps. You're twice as likely to win than lose (Six ways to win over three ways to lose).
Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes - Henry David Thoreau. Like Dealers' uniforms - Dan.
michael99000
michael99000
Joined: Jul 10, 2010
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 583
March 5th, 2017 at 11:49:32 AM permalink
Put a single chip on 35 separate numbers at a single 0 roullette wheel.

89.4% chance of winning two in a row
charliepatrick
charliepatrick
Joined: Jun 17, 2011
  • Threads: 24
  • Posts: 1223
March 5th, 2017 at 6:19:09 PM permalink
Assuming it's only a single chip (rather than the back 35 numbers method) then I'm guessing you're looking for the one that has the highest probability of winning (regardless of the payout).

Technically it seems the lay bet on 4 or 10 is the best as the chances of winning each one is 2/3, however you may have to wait a while for the bet(s) to be resolved if other number numbers are thrown.

The next best seems to be split column or split dozen. (I don't know if casinos allow this bet any more but it is explained at http://www.ukcasinotablegames.info/roulette.html ) This has a chance of winning just under 2/3 (exact number depends on # 0's), but has the advantage of being resolved every spin.

Of course if you're in a bookies, then just wait for two odds on chances.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 58
  • Posts: 9875
March 5th, 2017 at 6:49:00 PM permalink
Bet every number in roulette. Chance of a winning hit...100%
charliepatrick
charliepatrick
Joined: Jun 17, 2011
  • Threads: 24
  • Posts: 1223
March 5th, 2017 at 8:18:20 PM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

Bet every number in roulette. Chance of a winning hit...100%

Every hit will be a losing one. My assumption is you have to make a profit on your outlay. btw a better method than betting every number is Red,Black and Zero or there's a Trente et Quarante which is even better odds as you can insure your bet for 1% (see http://www.casinomontecarlo.com/games/european-casino-games/trente-et-quarante/ ).
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 58
  • Posts: 9875
March 5th, 2017 at 8:45:07 PM permalink
Quote: charliepatrick

Every hit will be a losing one. My assumption is you have to make a profit on your outlay. btw a better method than betting every number is Red,Black and Zero or there's a Trente et Quarante which is even better odds as you can insure your bet for 1% (see http://www.casinomontecarlo.com/games/european-casino-games/trente-et-quarante/ ).


He did not ask about losing money. Just asked which had the best odds of winning twice in a row. Bet all the numbers and you'll have a winner every spin.
TomG
TomG
Joined: Sep 26, 2010
  • Threads: 6
  • Posts: 833
March 5th, 2017 at 9:18:57 PM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

He did not ask about losing money. Just asked which had the best odds of winning twice in a row. Bet all the numbers and you'll have a winner every spin.



A winner every spin shouldn't be considered two wins in a row, as it would be a streak of two wins and 74 losses. That would be like saying a $125 spin on a 100-line video poker machine and pays back $18.75 is a winning bet

Money line bets on the top seeds in the NCAA tournament can be as high as 98%, which would be better than 96% chance of winning twice in a row
michael99000
michael99000
Joined: Jul 10, 2010
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 583
March 5th, 2017 at 9:25:32 PM permalink
Quote: michael99000

Put a single chip on 35 separate numbers at a single 0 roullette wheel.

89.4% chance of winning two in a row



I still contend that , if we are talking about valid, legal, casino table game wagers where if you win the bet you come out ahead, then betting 35 roulette numbers for the same amount each has the highest probability of winning. And therefore also has the highest probability of winning twice in a row
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 49
  • Posts: 4670
March 5th, 2017 at 10:11:57 PM permalink
Quote: michael99000

I still contend that , if we are talking about valid, legal, casino table game wagers where if you win the bet you come out ahead, then betting 35 roulette numbers for the same amount each has the highest probability of winning. And therefore also has the highest probability of winning twice in a row



This.
"What would Brian Boitano do?"

  • Jump to: