letswin
  • Threads: 3
April 29th, 2016 at 12:59:45 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Quote: letswin

Quote: OnceDear

For posterity lest you edit your post

Got different income streams going. Including a team of close relatives that I taught the system to, that play, and give me kick backs every week. Using my bankroll as starting bank. I play myself, 2-3 days a week. With a much bigger unit size. Needless to say? I am up so many units, over the years? That I can take a total meltdown for a week and still be WAY ahead.....I only bring the DAILY pre-arranged amount of units with me per day...never more than that. So should I lose 2-3 days in a row...or should I get an alarming warning from my team.."hey, we lost 100 units today....things may be going the other way"....we'll all just quit. Quit while we're WAYYYY ahead. But until then? We'll keep moving forward.

Kick backs must have a different meaning in your world. Would any of these definitions fit?
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/k/kickback.asp
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kickback or this one http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/kickback
even setting aside the 'dishonest' aspect?
Kick back does not suggest to me that they are returning just the profits from playing your own 'starting bankroll' and 'Starting bankroll' does not imply to me ongoing bankroll.

Really? Now semantics?

They are using my bankroll to play and give me a cut of the profits from playing MY system with MY bankroll.

I've said the same exact thing multiple times in this thread. Please keep up. I can't hold your hand across the street forever now.

They give you a cut of the profits from playing with and risking YOUR money. I get it now. You LET them play with your money and when they eventually win, which inevitably they do, you share the profits with them. I don't think they share the profits with you, but that's just semantics.

No. They give me a cut of the profits they earn using MY starting bankroll. Start, only represents the money they begin the week with. It is ZERO risk to them, as they make profit risking ZERO dollars of their own money. At the end of the week? Whatever profit is generated from my STARTING bankroll? Example....I give them $5000 to start week. By the end of the week, they turn it into $10,000 (double). They give me a cut of the $5000 profit. Keep the rest of the $5000 profit to themselves. And START the next week with my original $5000 I gave them to START the previous week.

Trying to break it down for you. I Don't expect any of you to be on my comprehension level anymore. So I'll make that extra effort. :)
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
April 29th, 2016 at 1:14:15 AM permalink

I Don't expect any of you to be on my comprehension level anymore. )

That goes without saying. You're definitely in
your own little world..
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
letswin
letswin
  • Threads: 3
April 29th, 2016 at 1:15:40 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

That goes without saying. You're definitely in
your own little world..

Well at least you chose to say that here....publicly.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
April 29th, 2016 at 2:48:36 AM permalink
If there is anything I would be confident about "never happening" it would be anyone paying a kickback to someone after learning their 'system' - some idiot might slide you the price of a beer once, but that would absolutely be the end of it.

don't worry about me soiling any more of your threads, I'm blocking you and your threads
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
April 29th, 2016 at 3:28:27 AM permalink
So, I'm trying to make my way through this, letswin. Do I understand that all this talk about friends and family using your bankroll and making all this money and you getting kickbacks is about fake money? It seems it is, as you throw that in people's faces when they question what you're doing or why you're posting about it, or how much money you're making doing it.

Yeah, double-checking your posts, it seems that's what's going on. Thanks for the update on your imaginary money and the game you don't want to disclose for discussion played on a website that doesn't allow you to have a real account. See you in another couple years. I'm closing the thread before other members get themselves banned telling you what a ridiculous waste of time this conversation is. Enjoy your play.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
  • Jump to: