Malaru
Malaru
  • Threads: 79
March 23rd, 2010 at 7:59:14 AM permalink
When I play a game with two games in it that is not a bad sucker bet (for example tricard+pairplus) I use negative progression on the pairplus with a positive progression on the ante- tell me if this is twice as bad as usual or not.

pairplus Ill start with one unit and the ante I usually start with three units- sometimes two. The progression is one unit more each time- so if I loose both on the first hand if im at table minimum the ante stays 3 and the pairplus goes to two. if I win on both the pairplus would stay at 1 and the ante goes to 4.

Wold playing both types of progressions on the same table with two games with such close house edge be twice as bad or cancle each other out? Im guessing it really does nothing for youone way or the other- its just how I like to play it.

As fo win/loss limits- I tend to not have a win limit, Ill sit there and win theoreticaly as long as the game lets me- but when Im winning Ill increase my loss limit to include my winings my original loss limit with $100 might be $25 but when I get up to $300 it will be say $75 or my oringal $100- as long as the winning goes up so does the loss limit- so here I can keep playing as long as Im winning but in theory every win I get shores up how much I leave the table with.
"Although men flatter themselves with their great actions, they are not so often the result of a great design as of chance." - Francois De La Rochefoucauld
  • Jump to: