williamsmb
williamsmb
  • Threads: 1
December 13th, 2012 at 10:23:24 PM permalink
Personally I am not using a football betting software yet. But I am looking into it to see how it works.
I saw a subscriber writing his personal experience and insights with using a system on this review site.
gagareviews.com .
I think his review of that system is just impartial and sound.
So anyone here is using a betting system to do football betting here? Can you give some advices in this thread? thanks!
Goethe
Goethe
  • Threads: 7
December 23rd, 2012 at 7:36:34 AM permalink
Login to your account - I have sent you a PM regarding your posting.
Visit UK-21's Degenerate Gamblers Pages at www.uk-21.org.
EdCollins
EdCollins
  • Threads: 20
December 23rd, 2012 at 8:11:33 AM permalink
I suppose I am, to a degree.

Earlier this year I wrote an Excel program, to "crunch" all of the numbers for me. The program does in seconds what it would probably take me an entire day to do (assuming I had the time and the inclination to do it).

At the click of a button, it automatically downloads data from this site: http://www.repole.com/sun4cast/stats/nfl2012stats.csv

This 2012-2013 season has already been entered into the program. It then automatically looks at each weekend matchup and compares the two teams performances in more than 15 different offensive and defensive categories.

The cool thing is that it, if desired, ignores data from Week x to Week y. (The user can specify x and y.) To clarify, I'm one who doesn't take a lot of stock in what happened ten or twelve weeks ago, for example. That data to me is pretty much irrelevant. I prefer to look at a team's performance over the most recent four or five or six weeks. The program does this. It also allows for a lot of customization. For example, I think the Broncos playing at home have a very slightly better home field edge, than say the Cowboys playing at home.

I'm still tweaking with it and playing with it and I will probably continue to do so after this season is over, to get it ready for next year. But the program's done very, very well so far. It's enabled me to win our office football pool three times this year. (40+ player play each week, so that's no small thing.) It points out many things I would have missed entirely.
Goethe
Goethe
  • Threads: 7
December 23rd, 2012 at 8:44:43 AM permalink
An interesting thought . . . what does the OP mean by "football"?

US NFL "football", where huge American men wearing body armour and helmets attempt carry a funny shaped "ball" towards the opposing team's end of the field to score a "touchdown",

or

Rest of the world football ("soccer") where players from opposing teams use a foot to kick a ball shaped "ball" about with the aim of getting it into the opposing team's goal.

Two nations separated by a common language? :-)
Visit UK-21's Degenerate Gamblers Pages at www.uk-21.org.
EdCollins
EdCollins
  • Threads: 20
December 23rd, 2012 at 9:01:22 AM permalink
Depending upon what you're looking at, OP might refer to Offensive Points.

Simile... I often forget... "football" means different things to different people. Living here in the United States, and not being a fan of soccer at all, it's hard for me to hear the word "football" and to NOT think of the National Football League, and the game that is played with that "funny shaped ball."

:)
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
December 24th, 2012 at 11:58:49 PM permalink
Quote: Goethe

An interesting thought . . . what does the OP mean by "football"?

US NFL "football", where huge American men wearing body armour and helmets attempt carry a funny shaped "ball" towards the opposing team's end of the field to score a "touchdown",

or

Rest of the world football ("soccer") where players from opposing teams use a foot to kick a ball shaped "ball" about with the aim of getting it into the opposing team's goal.

Two nations separated by a common language? :-)

inb4 "handegg"
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
Aussie
Aussie
  • Threads: 12
December 25th, 2012 at 4:21:11 PM permalink
I don't run what I would call a system but I use Betangel to scalp and trade on sporting events (mainly soccer and cricket) on Betfair. There's plenty of great videos on youtube that will teach you how to use it if it interest you.
  • Jump to: