ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 22
July 16th, 2017 at 7:49:20 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Are you serious!? You're serious right now. You can't be. Yet somehow you are.

Some of your most recent posts have advocated NOT TIPPING employees who may be making less than minimum wage without tips because your assertion is that the employers would be forced to increase their wages, however, that increase to wages wouldn't result in a permanent increase to costs.

How long would it take for that to happen? You're advocating for instantly slashing the effective earnings of people, who likely live paycheck-to-paycheck in the first place, by 75% or more in some cases! You want to have tens of thousands of families who are not going to be able to make next month's rent because, for whatever reason, you don't appreciate the fact that people who leave tips helps you out as a non-tipper by reducing your costs.

Anyway, I personally harbor no ill will towards you, I just regret the fact that I have to read your posts. I regret the fact that I feel compelled to respond to some of your posts because I cannot allow such outlandishness to potentially go unchallenged.

Finally, I'm not saying that you haven't done any good in your life. I only have your words to go by, here. Based on your other posts, I have read nothing regarding other people aside from harboring negative feelings for them.

Furthermore, I have seen posts where you refer to yourself as, "The best there is," at card counting, or some verbiage to that effect.

Geez, I can't get myself suspended here...I'm an Administrator. Okay, I'm done. I don't want to get into anything approaching talking about you, the person.

The verbiage, tone and opinions of your fellow man that are routinely espoused in your posts, however, are nothing short of contemptible. The arrogance that is espoused in your posts is extraordinary coming from a person who, based on posts, has only a limited set of accomplishments. You're great at video games and are the best card counter in the world who just has the misfortune of having the worst luck of anyone to ever walk the Earth.

Ever hear of Job? I'm not religious. It's still a story, though. God went ahead and allowed Lucifer to specifically gun for Job. Do you think you have worse luck than Job did? Is God behind this? Does God just hate you? Karma, God, same general concept, right?

Once again youre making me out to be the villain and trying to make me feel guilty for not tipping and that im the bad guy because these dealers wont be making next months rent. Youre still not getting it. Im not the villian, neither is anyone who doesnt tip. The real villain is the greedy owners taking advantage of society norms to not pay their workers a fair wage.

Lastly keep the tipping subject in the proper thread. You should know this, youre an admin right? It gets beyond confusing amd is the pure defintion of a hijacked thread
Wong Halves Full Indices ------------ LoneWoLF >
Mission146
Administrator
Mission146
  • Threads: 99
July 16th, 2017 at 8:24:04 PM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

Once again youre making me out to be the villain and trying to make me feel guilty for not tipping and that im the bad guy because these dealers wont be making next months rent. Youre still not getting it. Im not the villian, neither is anyone who doesnt tip. The real villain is the greedy owners taking advantage of society norms to not pay their workers a fair wage.

Lastly keep the tipping subject in the proper thread. You should know this, youre an admin right? It gets beyond confusing amd is the pure defintion of a hijacked thread

Um...you know you mentioned tipping in the third post in this thread before I had ever responded to or read anything at all in this thread, right?

I don't care whether you tip or not. That's not the point. I mean, it kind of is, but it's not the real point.

Anyway, you are not a villain. You make the choice not to tip and have stated your subjective reasons for making that choice. I don't care whether you tip or not. I'm saying calling tippers, "Part of the problem," or advocating for nobody to tip is both absurd and in contrast to your own personal best interests. If nobody tips, prices will likely go up because of the increase to direct wage costs,, as a result, you will personally pay more money for things.

That's the real point. You should be happy that others DO tip because that probably keeps the prices you pay down.
Vultures can't be choosers.
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 118
Thanks for this post from:
monet0412
July 16th, 2017 at 8:31:32 PM permalink
If zk is this angry now - imagine once he goes bust ina. Few weeks. Smh
NOW HIRING!!!! REQUEST INFO VIA PM
monet0412
monet0412
  • Threads: 6
July 16th, 2017 at 8:36:14 PM permalink
Quote: Wizardofnothing

If zk is this angry now - imagine once he goes bust ina. Few weeks. Smh

Sometimes when I play Reels I will have someone playing the same game next to me or a few doors down. They start losing and punching the machine pretty hard. They might be down 100 or 200 and I am stuck maybe 2 or 3 thousand quietly pushing the button as fast as I can. One time it worked out for this guy he punched the machine and a few spins later he hit the jackpot. I was thinking to myself... maybe I should get upset and punch the machine too!

One time long ago I was pretty drunk and hit two dollar royals within an hour of each other. Needless to say I was more concerned with drinking and my buddy was getting killed on Full Pay Dollar Jokers. He said something about something and I told him how I didn't care and punched the glass above the video tube with the display that is thin glass and painted. It shattered and slots came running. I apologized and promised to pay for it. They refused. My friend says I run good... they cost about 3 to 400 dollars to be replaced. I did tip them twice when I hit the two Royals and they have known me for years over there.

Another time I did the same thing at the Stardust but only cracked the glass because it was much thicker. Yes I was with the same buddy. That guy knows how to get me drunk and hot sucker lol !! Actually he immediately cashed out and we left... not my fault he got scared.
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 170
July 17th, 2017 at 8:12:25 AM permalink
Quote: ECoaster

I want to avoid AC shore traffic and instead take a ride into Eastern PA for some video poker and craps. This would be on Sunday or Saturday late morning / early afternoon. I figured finding a $10 craps table would be no problem but after looking online I don't know if the Sands would have anything lower than $15. Does anyone know the typical weekend daytime craps mins at the Sands? Or, would I have more luck finding what I want up at Mt. Airy? Thanks.

Video poker in PA is really bad, about the same as slots on the Strip.

$10 craps is common at Mohegan Sun in Wilkes-Barre, but there are usually only one or two tables going: one in smoking and one in non-smoking, sometimes three on weekends (two in the smoking section). IDK about Sands and Mt Airy, but Mrs and I have a very strong preference for Sands overall, it "feels" nicer and is less crowded. Not that there aren't a lot of people, but that the place is huge and things are spaced farther apart.
NO KILL I
ECoaster
ECoaster
  • Threads: 2
July 17th, 2017 at 3:57:56 PM permalink
Quote: Mosca

Video poker in PA is really bad, about the same as slots on the Strip.

$10 craps is common at Mohegan Sun in Wilkes-Barre, but there are usually only one or two tables going: one in smoking and one in non-smoking, sometimes three on weekends (two in the smoking section). IDK about Sands and Mt Airy, but Mrs and I have a very strong preference for Sands overall, it "feels" nicer and is less crowded. Not that there aren't a lot of people, but that the place is huge and things are spaced farther apart.

I prefer Sands too because of the size and the fact that you can always go into town or walk over to SteelStacks for a break. But it doesn't seem like a very low roller craps joint. They were at $15 when some of the carnival games were still at $5.
Mission146
Administrator
Mission146
  • Threads: 99
July 17th, 2017 at 4:45:45 PM permalink
Quote: ECoaster

I prefer Sands too because of the size and the fact that you can always go into town or walk over to SteelStacks for a break. But it doesn't seem like a very low roller craps joint. They were at $15 when some of the carnival games were still at $5.

I really like the layout of Sands. You know, how it's kind of like a rectangle and the eateries and everything else are sort of along the far walls? Makes everything easy to get to. The bathrooms that are along the walls (corridors) also seem to be positioned in roughly the same spots relative to the walls, I noticed.
Vultures can't be choosers.

• Jump to: