ECoaster
ECoaster
Joined: Apr 21, 2014
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 83
July 15th, 2017 at 7:35:41 PM permalink
I want to avoid AC shore traffic and instead take a ride into Eastern PA for some video poker and craps. This would be on Sunday or Saturday late morning / early afternoon. I figured finding a $10 craps table would be no problem but after looking online I don't know if the Sands would have anything lower than $15. Does anyone know the typical weekend daytime craps mins at the Sands? Or, would I have more luck finding what I want up at Mt. Airy? Thanks.
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
Joined: Jul 3, 2015
  • Threads: 118
  • Posts: 3384
July 16th, 2017 at 12:31:15 AM permalink
Try. Mohegan sun.
NOW HIRING!!!! REQUEST INFO VIA PM
ZenKinG
ZenKinG
Joined: May 3, 2016
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 436
July 16th, 2017 at 1:16:20 AM permalink
Quote: ECoaster

I want to avoid AC shore traffic and instead take a ride into Eastern PA for some video poker and craps. This would be on Sunday or Saturday late morning / early afternoon. I figured finding a $10 craps table would be no problem but after looking online I don't know if the Sands would have anything lower than $15. Does anyone know the typical weekend daytime craps mins at the Sands? Or, would I have more luck finding what I want up at Mt. Airy? Thanks.



MT Airy is a bunch of sweat shop scum. Took 20k off them in 100 hours betting only 2x250 and then they surround my table with suits. The funny thing is they thought they could intimidate me. Theyre so tough that they made a puny little security guard do the dirty work. The even funnier thing is the count was through the roof at the moment and I was blasting away max bets. Security guard tried getting my ID and i just kept ignoring him LOL and kept playing. I got two extra max bet EV rounds in because of it while simultaneously laughing at all of them. I never gave them anything and they tried to threaten me saying theyre calling the police. I never gave them ID and told them im leaving. Cashed out and left. My only trespass ever. Couldnt have come at a more idiotic place.

I ended up getting trespassed through the mail, but the decision was likely already made anyway so i trolled them even more and kept laughing at them and told them that they dont know how to run a business and they sweat the action for no reason. I wish the security guard wouldve laid a finger on me, they would need at least 4 security guards to drag me out of there, if not more. Its all good cause these idiots didnt even send it certified mail, for all i know i never received it. Have fun proving it was me on this online post as well, that should go well in court.

To the OP, excuse the rant as i hate these people, but if you go play there, just make sure you never tip any of their workers ever and make sure you make the pit bosses job as hard as possible without being a disturbance. Just remember these bosses are not your friend, theyre just a bunch of braindead fake people that just want to take your money. That whole casino just like every casino in the world is run by braindead fake greedy scum who only act like they like you when youre a loser but as soon as youre a threat see how many smiles they send your way. Biggest joke of an industry. I cant believe anyone would ever leave a tip for anyone in these casinos. Unfortunately, dealers are the sacrificed sheep in this scenario, its not their fault, but theyre not getting a dime from me ever.
Wong Halves Full Indices ------------ LoneWoLF >
vegas
vegas
Joined: Apr 27, 2012
  • Threads: 6
  • Posts: 119
Thanks for this post from:
monet0412
July 16th, 2017 at 5:39:14 AM permalink
You are a bitter man.
Boz
Boz
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
  • Threads: 136
  • Posts: 3477
Thanks for this post from:
monet0412
July 16th, 2017 at 5:41:29 AM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG



To the OP, excuse the rant as i hate these people, but if you go play there, just make sure you never tip any of their workers ever and make sure you make the pit bosses job as hard as possible without being a disturbance. Just remember these bosses are not your friend, theyre just a bunch of braindead fake people that just want to take your money. That whole casino just like every casino in the world is run by braindead fake greedy scum who only act like they like you when youre a loser but as soon as youre a threat see how many smiles they send your way. Biggest joke of an industry. I cant believe anyone would ever leave a tip for anyone in these casinos. Unfortunately, dealers are the sacrificed sheep in this scenario, its not their fault, but theyre not getting a dime from me ever.



I don't think I have ever wanted to see someone end up on a overpass in Vegas begging for money and food as I do you. And I don't see that as an insult, just as poetic justice, karma or whatever you want to call it.

Your contempt for people doing their job is a simple overview of how you see your life, entitled and filled with expectations of privilege. So why do you continue make your living dealing with the "Biggest joke of an industry"? Maybe just maybe you are not really as good as you think you are. And maybe just maybe you are the joke to them. Unless things have changed they are doing good taking money from you. So who is the joke on?

I'll be in a casino later today and I'm going to tip extra today with you in mind. Why? Because I can and it helps make a hard working persons day just a little better. I don't believe in karma, but who knows, maybe it will come around. And if I have some extra bad karma to spread I know exactly where I want it go.

To the OP, sorry I took this off topic.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
Joined: Dec 28, 2014
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 894
July 16th, 2017 at 6:10:42 AM permalink
I went to Sands on a Saturday and it was crazy crowded and the minimums were high.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 211
  • Posts: 10884
July 16th, 2017 at 6:28:35 AM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

I went to Sands on a Saturday and it was crazy crowded and the minimums were high.


And even if they had been low minimums, from what I've heard a floorman could easily raise them by sheer whim so its useless to assume a low minimum at The Sands will persist for long.

Life on an overpass in Vegas would be a step up for me but I still like to think that if I got enough for a twenty dollar buyin at a craps table I'd still tiip the crew and the tray lizard.
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
Joined: Jul 3, 2015
  • Threads: 118
  • Posts: 3384
Thanks for this post from:
monet0412
July 16th, 2017 at 7:25:57 AM permalink
Yea no offense zen king but your post comes across as extreme pompous
NOW HIRING!!!! REQUEST INFO VIA PM
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 161
  • Posts: 9562
July 16th, 2017 at 8:20:46 AM permalink
I was there yesterday. (Sat 7/15). Got there at about 7:00pm. Craps available were 3 at $15, 1 $25 and 1 $50.

I can't remember the last time I was there early in the day on a weekend, but if they do have $10 tables, don't expect them to last long. And if you find one, you will NOT get grandfathered in when it goes up.

IIRC, they had $10 early in the day on Tue 7/4.

I don't know if there's a 'typical' time they go up. Although I love craps, most of my time there is at poker.
Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? Note that the same could be said for Religion. I.E. Religion is nothing more than organized superstition.
ECoaster
ECoaster
Joined: Apr 21, 2014
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 83
July 16th, 2017 at 3:30:00 PM permalink
Here's the finding- Sands, Sunday 10AM, casino pretty quiet, nothing under $15 available for craps.

  • Jump to: