Thread Rating:

onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 116
  • Posts: 4422
December 19th, 2016 at 3:53:48 PM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba

No. At least one molecule will get you at the end.

How are you so sure?
Looks like sh!t just got imaginary!
MrV
MrV
Joined: Feb 13, 2010
  • Threads: 262
  • Posts: 5364
December 19th, 2016 at 4:18:01 PM permalink
He read it in "To pee, or not to pee" by I.P. Freely.
"What, me worry?"
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
Joined: Nov 17, 2009
  • Threads: 205
  • Posts: 5229
December 22nd, 2016 at 11:33:22 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

How are you so sure?



If you can smell it, the vapor is already wafting around you, soaking into all your pores...
America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed. - Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 116
  • Posts: 4422
December 22nd, 2016 at 11:38:36 AM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba

If you can smell it, the vapor is already wafting around you, soaking into all your pores...

But not on your feet. Liquid is different than air.
Looks like sh!t just got imaginary!
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
Joined: Nov 17, 2009
  • Threads: 205
  • Posts: 5229
December 22nd, 2016 at 11:45:14 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

But not on your feet. Liquid is different than air.

Hehe... At least one molecule will get you in the closing "dribble", or will be waiting in the "cloud" of vapor that will transfer to your foot as you step from the tub. If you can smell it... it's already all over you.
America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed. - Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 116
  • Posts: 4422
December 22nd, 2016 at 12:04:15 PM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba

Hehe... At least one molecule will get you in the closing "dribble", or will be waiting in the "cloud" of vapor that will transfer to your foot as you step from the tub. If you can smell it... it's already all over you.

How about saying a detectable level then from the exact second the skin of the foot leaves the water. Problem could be there is already urine in the water before urination, so in a perfect world we say.
Looks like sh!t just got imaginary!
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
Joined: Nov 17, 2009
  • Threads: 205
  • Posts: 5229
December 22nd, 2016 at 1:07:14 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

How about saying a detectable level then from the exact second the skin of the foot leaves the water. Problem could be there is already urine in the water before urination, so in a perfect world we say.



Even just using your nose as a detector indicates there are vaporized components from the urine stream in the atmosphere. Can you pass through a cloud without getting wet?

Suppose you do manage to get out of the tub "clean"... You have just put your wet bare feet on a surface that has been exposed to multiple coats of bacteria and viruses in a warm, moist environment, and who knows what if there is a toilet in the same room.

Staying in the tub with your own fresh urine is probably "cleaner" from a bacteria/virus standpoint, since fresh pee is initially fairly sterile, and you can wash it off with loads of hot water.
America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed. - Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 116
  • Posts: 4422
Thanks for this post from:
Ayecarumba
December 22nd, 2016 at 6:35:39 PM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba

Even just using your nose as a detector indicates there are vaporized components from the urine stream in the atmosphere. Can you pass through a cloud without getting wet?

Suppose you do manage to get out of the tub "clean"... You have just put your wet bare feet on a surface that has been exposed to multiple coats of bacteria and viruses in a warm, moist environment, and who knows what if there is a toilet in the same room.

Staying in the tub with your own fresh urine is probably "cleaner" from a bacteria/virus standpoint, since fresh pee is initially fairly sterile, and you can wash it off with loads of hot water.

Do you have a pee HD? If Mythbusters was around still, they'd solve this mystery.
Looks like sh!t just got imaginary!

  • Jump to: